Skip to main content

Sailor


This one makes me laugh. Why a dog? Well, I put a tiny cat in the window of the victorian house a few days ago and thought that except for a couple of failed attempts at horses, I'd never painted an animal. And this photo of our black lab Sailor (God rest her soul)as a pup was on my table, so....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY HAPPY PLACE

The view we see twice a day at the end of our street walking our big black Great Dane. Jacksonville in the background on the Saint John's River in Avondale.
I did this for the April monthly group photo project for Watercolor Workshop.

Different Strokes

This was the latest for Karen Juric's Different Strokes from Different Folks challenge. If you are not familiar with it, click the link to see the photo she used to challenge all of us, and all the wonderfully varied art that everyone submits.