The latest challenge photo from Karin Jurick's Different Strokes from Different Folks. I learn so much from these. Very difficult for me to simplify and not use every detail I see in the photos we use. And to learn when to stop fiddling.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
I did this for the April monthly group photo project for Watercolor Workshop.
This was the latest for Karen Juric's Different Strokes from Different Folks challenge. If you are not familiar with it, click the link to see the photo she used to challenge all of us, and all the wonderfully varied art that everyone submits.
The view we see twice a day at the end of our street walking our big black Great Dane. Jacksonville in the background on the Saint John's River in Avondale.
Comments
Post a Comment