Skip to main content

Cold Colorado Dusk



8" x 15": Watercolor. From a recent Christmas trip to Colorado. I'm sure more to come. Its been too long without a post. We were blessed spending Christmas with some wonderful people in Colorado. And now I'm getting ready to have my second chemotherapy treatment, so my painting now is more sporadic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I did this for the April monthly group photo project for Watercolor Workshop.

Different Strokes

This was the latest for Karen Juric's Different Strokes from Different Folks challenge. If you are not familiar with it, click the link to see the photo she used to challenge all of us, and all the wonderfully varied art that everyone submits.

MY HAPPY PLACE

The view we see twice a day at the end of our street walking our big black Great Dane. Jacksonville in the background on the Saint John's River in Avondale.