Skip to main content

Another daily


This daily painting serves two purposes as it was done for Karen Jurik's latest Different Strokes for Different Folks challenge. I think I can rightly count it as a daily painting as I listened to my boyfriend and did not "fiddle with it" so finished it in about an hour. I wish it was alittle darker, as it is a night scene, but I'm happy with the dusky look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY HAPPY PLACE

The view we see twice a day at the end of our street walking our big black Great Dane. Jacksonville in the background on the Saint John's River in Avondale.
I did this for the April monthly group photo project for Watercolor Workshop.

Different Strokes

This was the latest for Karen Juric's Different Strokes from Different Folks challenge. If you are not familiar with it, click the link to see the photo she used to challenge all of us, and all the wonderfully varied art that everyone submits.