Skip to main content

Peppermints

Watercolor, 8" x 10". Wow, time flies. I had not realized my last post was so long ago. I have been painting atleast 4 days a week, so I do have some paintings to post. I have sooooo much subject matter- a trip to Savannah, the Philadelphia Flower Show....so many great photos waiting to be made into watercolors. The trip to Savannah I mentioned...we fell in love with that beautiful place...luckily my son will starting at SCAD there in the fall, so hopefully we will be seeing more of it!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Challenge

Watercolor, 8" x 10". This months challenge on Karin Jurick's Different Strokes from Different Strokes website is always fun. Everyone exchanges photos and you simply paint whoever you get. So, I have no idea who this is, and she has received my photo to paint- not knowing who I am. I know she has gorgeous blue eyes, though! Check out all the amazing portraits!
I did this for the April monthly group photo project for Watercolor Workshop.

Hot Day in Savannah

Watercolor, 14" x 12".