Skip to main content

Market Day- Rome

I was shocked to see the date of my last post...then I chuckle, because who really besides me ever looks at this stuff?? Anyway, I have an excuse..most of the month of May was spent getting ready for, going on, and then recovering from a 17 day vacation to Italy. My belated honeymoon actually. It was, of course, glorious. So, now with over 3000 photos to go through, the paintings begin. I didn't know which to do first! So much beauty! So I started with this...a rainy market day in one of Rome's piazzas..I forget which one. I called it the Piazza of the Scary Statue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Challenge

Watercolor, 8" x 10". This months challenge on Karin Jurick's Different Strokes from Different Strokes website is always fun. Everyone exchanges photos and you simply paint whoever you get. So, I have no idea who this is, and she has received my photo to paint- not knowing who I am. I know she has gorgeous blue eyes, though! Check out all the amazing portraits!
I did this for the April monthly group photo project for Watercolor Workshop.

Lilly Pads

Watercolor 14" x 10"