Skip to main content

Jinnies streetscape


Watercolor, 20" x 24". I took a workshop with Jinnie May. Please check out her web-site:
http://jinniemay.com/
So I can't take credit for this being original as we all worked from the same photo she provided.
It was such fun!
She is a wonderful, free, spontaneous artist.
I was getting bored with my same-old, same-old, and now I feel rejuvenated. I hope I can use some the the techniques she taught us in my future work.
I will post my first post-workshop piece tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I did this for the April monthly group photo project for Watercolor Workshop.

Portrait Challenge

Watercolor, 8" x 10". This months challenge on Karin Jurick's Different Strokes from Different Strokes website is always fun. Everyone exchanges photos and you simply paint whoever you get. So, I have no idea who this is, and she has received my photo to paint- not knowing who I am. I know she has gorgeous blue eyes, though! Check out all the amazing portraits!

Hot Day in Savannah

Watercolor, 14" x 12".